Kingmaker features a suite of effective, engaging StrengthsTransform™ strengths-based solutions for students, educators & schools:
This programme is for students (aged 13 and above) looking to maximize their campus development and contribution according to their innate talents:
- "How may I develop confidence in my talents?"
- "What unique contribution can I bring to my school and community?"
- "How may I approach campus life to learn effectively and efficiently?"
This programme is great for student groups from Co-curricular Activities, Student Councils and Class Committees seeking to maximize team effectiveness:
- "How may we communicate better to forge effective partnerships?"
- "How can we build teamwork to attain excellence?"
Attain professional excellence in education and discover and direct your strengths. This programme is for educators seeking to maximize impact according to their innate talents:
- "How may I teach in my unique way in order to maximize impact for students?"
- "How can I bring my best talents as a teacher into the classroom?"
- "How can I customize an approach to maximize students' engagement, motivation and results?"
This programme is suitable for students aged 13 and above seeking to re-engage in school life through strengths-based development:
- "How may I overcome challenges by using my natural talents?"
- "How can I use my strengths to learn effectively in school?"
- "How may I head towards excellence and well-being for the future?"
"... the programme has successfully identified the strengths that I have (including the unexpected). This definitely helps me gain insight into how I should proceed in life. If someone wants to know his purpose in life and how to tackle it from a fresh perspective, this programme will be useful."
- Lam Kok Hao, Nanyang Polytechnic
This Academic Excellence (ACE) Programme is a strengths-based academic excellence programme designed to empower students to:
- Understand their talents
- Fine-tune education & career plans
- Set academic goals & learn time management skills
- Acquire & practice specific study skills
- Transfer learning to enhance academic achievement
Support your child's most direct path to excellence, engagement and success. This programme is ideal for parents and teenagers seeking to improve understanding and appreciation in the family. It addresses the following questions:
- "What are my teenager's unique talents? How may I better communicate with him?"
- "How may I help my teenager select optimal education and career option?"
This is an excellent programme for counsellors, youth workers and coaches seeking to maximize impact according to their innate talents:
- "How may I influence youths in my unique and most effective way?"
- "How may I uncover the youths' talents and allow them to shine?"