Kingmaker features a suite of effective, engaging StrengthsTransform™ strengths-based solutions for students, educators & schools:
For all students (aged 13 and above) looking to maximize their campus development and contribution according to their innate talents:
- "How may I develop confidence in my talents?"
- "What unique contribution can I bring to my school and community?"
- "How may I approach campus life to learn effectively and efficiently?"
This programme helps Educators attain professional excellence in education by discovering and direct their talents.
- "How may I teach in my unique way in order to maximize impact for students?"
- "How can I bring my best talents as a teacher into the classroom?"
- "How can I customize an approach to maximize students' engagement, motivation and results?"
This programme is great for student groups from Co-curricular Activities, Student Councils and Class Committees seeking to maximize team effectiveness:
- "How may we communicate better to forge effective partnerships?"
- "How can we build teamwork to attain excellence?"
This programme is suitable for students aged 13 and above seeking to re-engage in school life through strengths-based development:
- "How may I overcome challenges by using my natural talents?"
- "How can I use my strengths to learn effectively in school?"
- "How may I head towards excellence and well-being for the future?"
A programme to apply insights of their unique talents to make informed choices for higher education & career
- "How may I clarify my vision for excellence in career and life?"
- "What course of study should I pursue?"
- "Which are careers that will engage & draw out excellence in me?"
This Academic Excellence (ACE) Programme is a strengths-based academic excellence programme designed to empower students to:
- Understand their talents
- Set academic goals & learn time management skills
- Acquire & practice specific study skills
- Transfer learning to enhance academic achievement
Support your child's most direct path to excellence, engagement and success. This programme is ideal for parents and teenagers seeking to improve understanding and appreciation in the family. It addresses the following questions:
- "What are my teenager's unique talents? How may I better communicate with him?"
- "How may I help my teenager select optimal education and career option?"