Personal Mastery and Time-Out Programmes
Maximise Student Engagement by Uncovering Talents and Applying Strengths
- Overcome personal challenges by playing to strengths
- Take the most direct path to excellence and well-being
Who Should Attend?
Students (aged 13 and above) seeking to re-engage in school life through strengths-based development:
- "How may I overcome challenges by using my natural talents?"
- "How can I use my strengths to learn effectively in school?"
- "How may I head towards excellence and well-being for the future?"
What Participants Say
"Through StrengthsTransform™ Cyber Wellness, I understood that I love playing video games because I am able to use all my top talent themes during group gaming sessions. But I also realized that the chances of an e-sports career are pretty slim. My strengths position me well to pursue a career as a lawyer. But to do that, I'll have to cut down on my gaming."
Alister Lian, Student