Study Skills & Academic Excellence
"Develop Confidence, Maximise Academic Productivity & Campus Contribution through Discovering and Directing Your Unique Talents"
- Discover the genius in your innate talents
- Direct your campus life for maximum development and contribution
- Take the fastest route to personal success
Who Should Attend?
Students (age 13 and above) looking to discover their best campus options according to their innate talents:
- "How may I develop confidence in my talents?"
- "What unique contribution can I bring to my school and community?"
- "How may I approach campus life to learn effectively and efficiently?"
"I was not sure my talents will help me to excel in life, and thought they were quite useless. After the workshop, I learnt that my combination of talent themes is unique and that I can contribute to society in my own way."
Rachel Lim, Year 6
"I was confused & often reflective of what i want to be and who i truly am. Now I understand my talents better and realise that there is so much room for me to improve my talents."
Chuah Yujie, Year 6
"It will cut open your heart and mind and let you see it clearly...I gained insight of my own strengths."
Valerie Ong, Year 3
"It helped me to pinpoint and better understand my strengths...helped me in better unleashing my full potential. This is key to finding your strengths and regaining your confidence."
Lee Qi, Year 3